Search found 489 matches

by Teo41_ITA
Sun Sep 27, 2026 5:55 am
Forum: Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2
Topic: Quick Questions Thread
Replies: 2690
Views: 248406

Re: Quick Questions Thread

Only if you directly attach the Replacement Pz Battalions to the Panzer Divisions, then the latter will start absorbing AFVs to be reinforced. And it seems that you forgot to "lock" your Army HQs to prevent any SU being moved up the chain of command, back to the OKH.
by Teo41_ITA
Sat Sep 19, 2026 1:16 pm
Forum: Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2
Topic: Any advice for learning the game?
Replies: 12
Views: 1077

Re: Any advice for learning the game?

MarkShot wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2026 9:36 am Your links do not resolve.
Thanks! I fixed it now!
by Teo41_ITA
Fri Sep 18, 2026 4:28 pm
Forum: Scenario Design and Modding
Topic: The 1942-1945 "Case Blue" GC is here!
Replies: 66
Views: 15980

Re: The 1942-1945 "Case Blue" GC is here!

No worries, I understand the frustration. And you can imagine my frustration when I sent the very first iteration of the scenario to two players, and I saw the Axis one just shredding the Red Army to Moscow and beyond :lol:

Anyway, here below is a lttle spoiler of the reworked sector covered by ...
by Teo41_ITA
Fri Sep 18, 2026 4:21 pm
Forum: Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2
Topic: Any advice for learning the game?
Replies: 12
Views: 1077

Re: Any advice for learning the game?

I made a lot of dedicated tutorial videos on my YT channel. Some of them might be outdated but for most of them, what I said a couple of years ago still holds true: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGirdXefHUE&list=PLPdzUwEGOcDOEs8atkPcvwcl_i-kTdK9I and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46UtylUdhh4 ...
by Teo41_ITA
Fri Sep 18, 2026 5:52 am
Forum: Scenario Design and Modding
Topic: The 1942-1945 "Case Blue" GC is here!
Replies: 66
Views: 15980

Re: The 1942-1945 "Case Blue" GC is here!

These events were added to "railroad" the Axis player in pursuing the historical advance into the Caucasus and Stalingrad. The player will receive back all the divisions between November 1942 and January 1943.
Anyway, I just finished another massive update for this scenario, without any event or ...
by Teo41_ITA
Wed Sep 02, 2026 10:43 pm
Forum: Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2
Topic: How to edit map data?
Replies: 6
Views: 439

Re: How to edit map data?

To change hex info, you need to set your keyboard to the ENG-UK mode and press the 'tilde' button (the one above Tab). In the editor, you will access a spcial window that has multiple panels in the top-left corner. Select 'Tile' and you can now change individual hexes.
by Teo41_ITA
Thu Aug 27, 2026 4:24 pm
Forum: Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2
Topic: Multiplayer Save Scumming Detection?
Replies: 5
Views: 694

Re: Multiplayer Save Scumming Detection?

Is when you launch an attack, it fails, you quit the game, restart and repeat the loop until your attack(s) is successful. It's pretty time consuming and, IIRC, only Matrix has a way to see if a specific savegame has been uploaded/downloaded a suspiciously amount of time from the server within a ...
by Teo41_ITA
Sun Jul 26, 2026 6:48 pm
Forum: Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2
Topic: Redeploying various AA units
Replies: 5
Views: 535

Re: Redeploying various AA units

IIRC, no. If you detach AA units from cities, you pay in AP. I believe it was 1 or 2 AP for a battalion and more for a regiment. It's just me but I detach AA from cities only if I am swimming in APs, I don't really care too much about microing AA battalions when playing as the Soviets.
by Teo41_ITA
Sat Jun 20, 2026 6:00 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Setting glitch
Replies: 4
Views: 363

Re: Setting glitch

Even more funny, I see now my opponents' values totally off (400 instead of 100)!
by Teo41_ITA
Sun May 10, 2026 5:44 pm
Forum: Scenario Design and Modding
Topic: The 1942-1945 "Case Blue" GC is here!
Replies: 66
Views: 15980

Re: The 1942-1945 "Case Blue" GC is here!

I will update it whenever I have the time. With 2 PBEMs ongoing and RL committment, I don't have the time at the moment to update it.
by Teo41_ITA
Sat Jan 31, 2026 9:40 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: SR transfer cancelled in GC
Replies: 3
Views: 757

SR transfer cancelled in GC

Hi everyone,

while testing my 1942 GC, I noticed that many Soviet units locked in the SR, which are scheduled to move to the map on specific turn (visible in the editor)
249thRD_editor.png
249thRD_editor.png (96.88 KiB) Viewed 757 times
lose their scheduled transfer once I launch the GC. Is it WAD?
249thRD_GC.png
249thRD_GC.png (97.64 KiB) Viewed 757 times
by Teo41_ITA
Sat Jan 17, 2026 12:04 pm
Forum: Scenario Design and Modding
Topic: The 1942-1945 "Case Blue" GC is here!
Replies: 66
Views: 15980

Re: The 1942-1945 "Case Blue" GC is here!

Live Action Role Playing :)
by Teo41_ITA
Sat Jan 17, 2026 10:11 am
Forum: Scenario Design and Modding
Topic: The 1942-1945 "Case Blue" GC is here!
Replies: 66
Views: 15980

Re: The 1942-1945 "Case Blue" GC is here!

No problem! Just be aware that the Axis is very railroaded for (IIRC) the first 15 turns. No shenanigans such as pushing on Moscow or crossing the Don in summer 1942! :D
by Teo41_ITA
Sat Jan 17, 2026 4:23 am
Forum: Scenario Design and Modding
Topic: The 1942-1945 "Case Blue" GC is here!
Replies: 66
Views: 15980

Re: The 1942-1945 "Case Blue" GC is here!

Which bugs are you referring to? I haven't received any response since my last update so yes, I assume all previous bugs have been fixed
by Teo41_ITA
Mon Oct 20, 2025 5:49 pm
Forum: Scenario Design and Modding
Topic: The 1942-1945 "Case Blue" GC is here!
Replies: 66
Views: 15980

Re: The 1942-1945 "Case Blue" GC is here!

Greetings folks!

After months of silence, I found the time (in between one PBEM and the other) to update the scenario with the latest changes. Here below is the full changelog.

Important: please delete the old files and use the one called 1.4 from now on!

########################
### 1942-1945 GC ...
by Teo41_ITA
Sun Oct 19, 2025 4:05 pm
Forum: Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2
Topic: Official Update - v1.04.12
Replies: 22
Views: 6388

Re: Official Update - v1.04.12

Ok, thanks! I will do some tests tonight, as I am waiting for my opponents to send me their turn ;)
by Teo41_ITA
Sun Oct 19, 2025 12:11 pm
Forum: Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2
Topic: Official Update - v1.04.12
Replies: 22
Views: 6388

Re: Official Update


Several TB-locked Italian Artillery, Assault Engineer and Anti-Air units added to North Africa
Several TB-locked Italian AA Gun units added to Italy

Several TB-locked AA Bns added to Far Eastern TB


Is it possible to get a list of those units? I would like to implement these changes in my 1941 ...
by Teo41_ITA
Sun Oct 19, 2025 5:24 am
Forum: Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2
Topic: locking support level
Replies: 5
Views: 641

Re: locking support level

CR --> HQ tab --> set support level to -1 --> enjoy
by Teo41_ITA
Mon Sep 29, 2025 7:53 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: New editor, deleting or inserting a row to table 'airgroups'
Replies: 6
Views: 954

Re: New editor, deleting or inserting a row to table 'airgroups'


Can you please post an example that proves your thesis ?


I speak for experience. When creating the 1942-1945 GC, all the times I did use the "Insert/Delete" function in the unit buton, the scenario would simply crash. Trust me, it was not fun to manually cut-and-paste individual units to have ...

Go to advanced search