Search found 2 matches

by captp
Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:30 pm
Forum: The War Room
Topic: Growler does not see SAM?
Replies: 5
Views: 755

RE: Growler does not see SAM?

<t> Skies are clear, but...it's night time. I just assumed a Growler's sensors would pick up the missiles even if it was night. When I changed it to day, the Growler made visual contact with the missiles. Thanks for your suggestion to check weather and consider the good old Mk1 Eyeball. That ...
by captp
Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:37 pm
Forum: The War Room
Topic: Growler does not see SAM?
Replies: 5
Views: 755

Growler does not see SAM?

<t> Hi All! I've just made a quick scenario to practice OECM (my first go at the editor!). I have a Growler approach some SA-6bs with OECM off. I get an alarm telling me there have been two SAM launches when I'm playing BLUE side, and I can see the missiles in the air when I switch sides to the RED ...

Go to advanced search