Search found 2 matches

by Xenon3370
Thu Aug 06, 2026 12:57 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [LOGGED] 1892 Interface freezes when changing sides in the editor
Replies: 1
Views: 83

[LOGGED] 1892 Interface freezes when changing sides in the editor

I was testing the new version of CMO in the scenario editor and noticed that when changing sides, the simulation continues and the interface freezes for a while
I'm attaching a scenario, maybe it will help you figure this out.
by Xenon3370
Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:18 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Build 1258.2 - Bug with the return to the base of ships
Replies: 0
Views: 129

Build 1258.2 - Bug with the return to the base of ships

If I order a ship (or a ship group) to return to port, then they just stop and do nothing.You can see how this happens in the scenario

Go to advanced search