Search found 3 matches

by VK4114
Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:52 pm
Forum: Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2
Topic: A cry for help (Noob player's struggles)
Replies: 6
Views: 1078

Re: A cry for help (Noob player's struggles)


Are you managing your supply and rail repair? Hum I can see your rail repair in the pictures they should be just behind the lines repairing double lines mostly.

Are you resting your units so they recover supply, fatigue and combat preparation points?

Are you exchanging out the worst axis ...
by VK4114
Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:46 pm
Forum: Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2
Topic: A cry for help (Noob player's struggles)
Replies: 6
Views: 1078

Re: A cry for help (Noob player's struggles)

Thanks for the motivation! I've been using my rail repair, though it's probably less than optimal. I'm trying to build through major cities like Kiev and Smolensk, though I have a habit of jerking my FBD's everywhere and not letting them focus on an army group like I probably should be doing. Supply ...
by VK4114
Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:06 am
Forum: Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2
Topic: A cry for help (Noob player's struggles)
Replies: 6
Views: 1078

A cry for help (Noob player's struggles)

Hi all! I'm relatively new to wargaming, and I was looking for some tips on my current playthrough. I come from games that are a bit more streamlined, like the Total War series, Paradox games, and Grand Tactician's the Civil War. My only prior wargaming experience was Gary Grigsbys War Between the ...

Go to advanced search