Search found 5 matches

by Drouin02
Mon Jul 27, 2026 2:36 pm
Forum: Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2
Topic: Quick Questions Thread
Replies: 2690
Views: 247454

Re: Quick Questions Thread



How do you counter paratrooper spam?


I think most players house rule it out.


Yeah joined a random game. No wonder it's a house rule. My game turned into a whack-a-mole. It's early but I know I'm defeated. Wonder if I should just fall back dig in and try again next year. Has anyone ever ...
by Drouin02
Mon Jul 27, 2026 12:52 pm
Forum: Opponents Wanted
Topic: German Opponent Wanted (CLOSED)
Replies: 3
Views: 394

Re: German Opponent Wanted

Xmelnitsky wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2026 9:12 am Hello, I'm avaliable and sent you PM.
I would've replied directly to your PM but I guess it's disabled because I just signed up. I agree to your terms and should make a fun match. If you could sent it up I'll join.
by Drouin02
Mon Jul 27, 2026 12:33 pm
Forum: Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2
Topic: Quick Questions Thread
Replies: 2690
Views: 247454

Re: Quick Questions Thread

How do you counter paratrooper spam?
by Drouin02
Sat Jul 25, 2026 2:24 pm
Forum: Opponents Wanted
Topic: German Opponent Wanted (CLOSED)
Replies: 3
Views: 394

German Opponent Wanted (CLOSED)

I've never played Russia or multiplayer before. If you want to steam roll the Russian army against an opponent that will fight to the bitter end then I'm your man. Figured most people drop the match when defeat is clear. This is your opportunity to play out the full match.
by Drouin02
Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:22 pm
Forum: The War Room
Topic: WITE2 Screen Guides
Replies: 15
Views: 7146

Re: WITE2 Screen Guides

This was incredibly helpful. So much so that I'm willing to make this post and if you check my post count you'll understand why that's a big deal. Thank you so much for this!!

Go to advanced search