Search found 2 matches

by xofer
Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:17 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [Q] Where is the DLC installer for newer versions of Command?
Replies: 3
Views: 883

Re: [Q] Where is the DLC installer for newer versions of Command?

Pretty sure it said I needed version v1.05.1307.5 and had a link to the downloads in order to update. I didn't realize I could register DLCs with any installer -- thanks for the tip. I'll give the upgrade a try.
by xofer
Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:19 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: [Q] Where is the DLC installer for newer versions of Command?
Replies: 3
Views: 883

[Q] Where is the DLC installer for newer versions of Command?

Hi,

I just went through a nightmare trying to update Command and register a few DLC scenarios I bought.

My Page has download links for:
- [PC][64-bit] Update v1.06.1328.9
- [PC][32-bit] Update v1.05.1307.19
- [PC] Installer v1.05.1307 CMO-MultiSetup-v1.05.1307.zip
- [PC] Command Multi-DLC ...

Go to advanced search