Search found 4 matches

by AmpleNickel4262
Mon Aug 31, 2026 10:19 pm
Forum: Opponents Wanted
Topic: Look for Japanese Player for #1
Replies: 0
Views: 247

Look for Japanese Player for #1

Hey there. Looking for a Japanese player for Scenario 1 (full campaign) on .01.28 Beta
I can do multiple turns per week, maybe one per day, most days.
I'm flexible on rules. Really just want some rules about armored spearheads with no accompanying infantry in China. 1000 altitude Low naval/naval ...
by AmpleNickel4262
Mon Aug 31, 2026 10:02 pm
Forum: Opponents Wanted
Topic: Ally Player?
Replies: 2
Views: 356

Re: Ally Player?

I'd be down. And could do similar turns per week. Unfortunately, I'm on .01.28 Beta.
by AmpleNickel4262
Sat Aug 01, 2026 3:21 am
Forum: Opponents Wanted
Topic: Allied Opponent wanted
Replies: 4
Views: 1446

Re: Allied Opponent wanted

Interested. I only started playing 6 months ago, have played as Allies into mid 1942 versus AI. But watched tons of tutorials, watch a few ongoing series, fully understand the game. Would want to play as Allies. Could probably progress a few days in game per real life week, on average. Would prefer ...
by AmpleNickel4262
Mon Apr 06, 2026 11:59 pm
Forum: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition
Topic: Moving TRACOM pilots to training units in field
Replies: 16
Views: 1506

Re: Moving TRACOM pilots to training units in field


Can anyone infact confirm to me that having a high skill pilot (>80) assigned to a training unit in the field helps train pilots faster? I've been moving a lot of pilots to TRACOM but I am having an acute pilot shortage in frontline units now and I need to accelerate my field training. I've heard ...

Go to advanced search