Search found 37 matches

by Aragorn2002
Fri Oct 02, 2026 7:33 am
Forum: Armored Brigade II
Topic: Armored Brigade II: Rhine Shield DLC - Announcement
Replies: 1
Views: 97

Re: Armored Brigade II: Rhine Shield DLC - Announcement

That's for me the best wargame news this year!! Superb, guys, thank you, I'm REALLY looking forward to this DLC. :D
by Aragorn2002
Tue May 27, 2025 1:07 am
Forum: Armored Brigade II
Topic: Some insight on future modules please
Replies: 2
Views: 2916

Re: Some insight on future modules please

Great forum. A message in a bottle has more chance of being answered. :D
by Aragorn2002
Thu May 22, 2025 4:50 am
Forum: Armored Brigade II
Topic: Some insight on future modules please
Replies: 2
Views: 2916

Some insight on future modules please

I would like to know the plans for future modules for AB2, and than specifically which countries will be added. Personally as a Dutchman, I would love to see the army of the Netherlands added.
by Aragorn2002
Wed Mar 19, 2025 1:54 pm
Forum: Armored Brigade II
Topic: Armored Brigade II - Update v1.583
Replies: 2
Views: 2392

Re: Armored Brigade II - Update v1.583

Is the Wiesel included in this patch? And if so, where can I find it?
by Aragorn2002
Sat Feb 22, 2025 12:59 pm
Forum: Armored Brigade II
Topic: No trenches/foxholes and no digging in?
Replies: 18
Views: 5811

Re: No trenches/foxholes and no digging in?

Perhaps the function 'dig in' or 'dig foxhole' can be added without any visible change. Just a color in the unit icon or something. And of course a better protection for the dugged in unit. I would be happy with that.
by Aragorn2002
Tue Feb 18, 2025 7:16 am
Forum: Armored Brigade II: Maps and Map Making
Topic: Wolfenbüttel, FRG
Replies: 3
Views: 2475

Re: Wolfenbüttel, FRG

Superb looking map! Thank you!
by Aragorn2002
Thu Feb 06, 2025 9:27 am
Forum: Armored Brigade II
Topic: No trenches/foxholes and no digging in?
Replies: 18
Views: 5811

Re: No trenches/foxholes and no digging in?

Well, trenches should be improved with the way they look and I agree that it can't be dug during battle, since that would take too long. Foxholes on the other hand, can be made in a shallow form in 15-20 minutes. They don't have to be perfect or deep, but enough for a lying soldier to give at least ...
by Aragorn2002
Wed Feb 05, 2025 8:14 am
Forum: Armored Brigade II
Topic: No trenches/foxholes and no digging in?
Replies: 18
Views: 5811

Re: No trenches/foxholes and no digging in?

Given the fluid character of the fighting in AB2 I think foxholes are even more important than trenches. A 'decent' foxhole can be dug on the spot in 15 or 20 minutes and is absolutely necessary to prevent infantry to be wiped out by an artillery barrage.
by Aragorn2002
Mon Feb 03, 2025 2:42 pm
Forum: Armored Brigade II
Topic: How to deal with aircraft?
Replies: 4
Views: 1806

Re: How to deal with aircraft?

My experience is different. I've just played a mission in which two of my Jaguars were both taken down on the same attack run. Not the first time that happened.
by Aragorn2002
Fri Jan 31, 2025 8:17 am
Forum: Armored Brigade II
Topic: Placement of both parties on map?
Replies: 1
Views: 658

Placement of both parties on map?

Is it possible to generate a mission and PLACE the units of both parties on the map yourself? So both PLAYER and OPPONENT side?
by Aragorn2002
Fri Jan 31, 2025 7:51 am
Forum: Armored Brigade II
Topic: How to...reinforcements
Replies: 8
Views: 2339

Re: How to...reinforcements

Thank you, nikolas.
by Aragorn2002
Fri Jan 31, 2025 7:32 am
Forum: Armored Brigade II: Maps and Map Making
Topic: Making my first ABII map, and I have questions!
Replies: 21
Views: 8507

Re: Making my first ABII map, and I have questions!

Perhaps the maps of Flashpoint Campaigns Germany could be inspiration for smaller historical maps, like the one in WG3 The Witch's Cauldron ( Hessisch Oldendorf/Rinteln)
(
by Aragorn2002
Wed Jan 29, 2025 5:21 am
Forum: Armored Brigade II
Topic: How to...reinforcements
Replies: 8
Views: 2339

Re: How to...reinforcements

So before starting the scenario and during placing the units on the map, you right click on a formation? And with formation you mean the HQ unit?
by Aragorn2002
Sat Jan 25, 2025 4:21 am
Forum: Armored Brigade II: Maps and Map Making
Topic: Making my first ABII map, and I have questions!
Replies: 21
Views: 8507

Re: Making my first ABII map, and I have questions!

That's a good looking map, Benpark. Which area is this? Looking forward to more maps.
by Aragorn2002
Mon Jan 20, 2025 8:16 am
Forum: Flashpoint Campaigns Southern Storm
Topic: Discount on Matrix site, but not on Steam?
Replies: 7
Views: 1043

Re: Discount on Matrix site, but not on Steam?

Thank you, Jim, the problem is solved. It turned out that I didn't copy the entire Steam key from the Matrix site (something to do with my lay out, I guess). It all works now. Thank you for your replies.
by Aragorn2002
Sat Jan 18, 2025 3:33 pm
Forum: Flashpoint Campaigns Southern Storm
Topic: Discount on Matrix site, but not on Steam?
Replies: 7
Views: 1043

Re: Discount on Matrix site, but not on Steam?

Somehow my Steam keys don't seem to work.
by Aragorn2002
Sat Jan 18, 2025 12:33 pm
Forum: Flashpoint Campaigns Southern Storm
Topic: Discount on Matrix site, but not on Steam?
Replies: 7
Views: 1043

Re: Discount on Matrix site, but not on Steam?

Okay, thank you. I've just bought the game at Matrix and although I can't seem to download it at the moment due to maintenance problems, I would like to know how activating my Southern Campaign on Steam works exactly.
by Aragorn2002
Sat Jan 18, 2025 8:47 am
Forum: Flashpoint Campaigns Southern Storm
Topic: Discount on Matrix site, but not on Steam?
Replies: 7
Views: 1043

Discount on Matrix site, but not on Steam?

Am I correct that there's a discount for Southern Storm on this site, but not on Steam? Steam still shows the old price.
by Aragorn2002
Fri Jan 17, 2025 3:22 am
Forum: Armored Brigade II
Topic: No trenches/foxholes and no digging in?
Replies: 18
Views: 5811

Re: Awful trenches and no digging in?

Trenches yes, foxholes no, especially not when you're under fire. I don't agree about this not being a high priority.

Go to advanced search