Search found 2 matches

by MidwestMadness
Tue Oct 06, 2026 1:37 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: UAVs fly in random direction after attack order
Replies: 1
Views: 176

UAVs fly in random direction after attack order

UAVBUG.zip UAVs are either given a manual or automatic attack order, but then just fly off in a random direction. That is what is present in this file. But I have had all sorts of issues getting these things to work. Tried deploying them from a helipad with a mission and they do not take off ...
by MidwestMadness
Sat Oct 12, 2024 1:31 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Cannot Launch Planes with or without missions
Replies: 4
Views: 723

Cannot Launch Planes with or without missions

I have had an issue where I cannot get planes to take off. I typically try to activate a mission but they never fly. When I look at aircraft operations I see the craft stuck in an endless cycle of being prepared. The ready timer ets to 15 minutes and then resets when the time is up. Then, I try to ...

Go to advanced search