Search found 3 matches

by Predator9
Sat May 23, 2026 4:13 am
Forum: Armored Brigade II: Maps and Map Making
Topic: Making my first ABII map, and I have questions!
Replies: 21
Views: 8707

Re: Making my first ABII map, and I have questions!

OK, thank you. I will keep trying. It is a little difficult with the latest version of QGIS.
by Predator9
Sat May 16, 2026 4:17 am
Forum: Armored Brigade II: Tech Support Forum
Topic: Error with resource hostile_veh_medium_mortar
Replies: 1
Views: 926

Error with resource hostile_veh_medium_mortar

My game sometimes crashes because, when I set one or both sides to 'auto' select to build their TO@E, the game engine tells me that it cannot find resource 'hostile_veh_medium_mortar". I've refreshed all of my files from Steam to baseline against the correct files, I can see that I have both the ...
by Predator9
Fri May 08, 2026 10:10 pm
Forum: Armored Brigade II: Maps and Map Making
Topic: Making my first ABII map, and I have questions!
Replies: 21
Views: 8707

Re: Making my first ABII map, and I have questions!

Team,

Map making working perfectly, EXCEPT how do you tell the game the elevation range you are using? I have reverse-engineered the height.bmps that come with the game and all are the standard 0-255 range that QGIS produces, yet the maps in the game have elevation ranges greater than 255. So, AB2 ...

Go to advanced search