Search found 4 matches

by lordshardik
Tue Aug 18, 2026 2:03 pm
Forum: The War Room
Topic: Flaws in the system
Replies: 3
Views: 921

Flaws in the system

In the original game, countries that had no player were controlled by another player. What I am finding out is that the AI has serious limitations. Namely, it rarely goes to war against France.
This makes it extremely difficult to defeat France, as any one nation doesnt have the strength to fight ...
by lordshardik
Sat Aug 15, 2026 9:29 pm
Forum: Opponents Wanted
Topic: Looking for PBEM game
Replies: 5
Views: 2825

Re: Looking for PBEM game

Im available depending on what game you want to play. Contact me at BG.LORD.HEWETT@GMAIL.COM
by lordshardik
Fri Aug 14, 2026 11:25 pm
Forum: Opponents Wanted
Topic: We need 2 or 3 More Players for New game !
Replies: 7
Views: 2506

Re: We need 2 or 3 More Players for New game !

Brian,

I cant access my email anymore due to incompetence at microsoft. Please contact me at BG.LORD.HEWETT@GMAIL.COM. This is Steve who use to have lord.shardik@hotmail.com
by lordshardik
Fri Aug 14, 2026 8:15 pm
Forum: Opponents Wanted
Topic: Empires in Arms
Replies: 7
Views: 4460

Re: Empires in Arms

Hi,
To those with whom I am playing. Microsoft has decided my email address is corrupt, Lord.Shardik@hotmail.com. Therefore I have started a new email. Please reach out to me at BG.LORD.HEWETT@gmail.com. My apologies for the delay. Did I mention I dispise microsoft.

Go to advanced search