Search found 2598 matches

by Warhorse
Wed Sep 09, 2026 11:19 pm
Forum: John Tiller’s Campaign Series Support
Topic: No hex info?
Replies: 7
Views: 461

Re: No hex info?

Jason Petho wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2026 4:02 pm Should be, but won't be.

The code is no longer available.

Good thing it is in the manual at least and good thing I respond to peoples questions
Indeed, thanks for your help!
by Warhorse
Tue Sep 08, 2026 8:58 pm
Forum: John Tiller’s Campaign Series Support
Topic: No hex info?
Replies: 7
Views: 461

Re: No hex info?


I believe it's in the manual


Well for something used that much should be in prefs in the menu don't you think? I mean I forgot because I set it once and never needed to undo it, I have been playing Campaign Series since the day the original East Front came out!! So how would someone who didn't ...
by Warhorse
Tue Sep 08, 2026 8:21 pm
Forum: John Tiller’s Campaign Series Support
Topic: No hex info?
Replies: 7
Views: 461

Re: No hex info?

Jason Petho wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2026 4:43 pm Press U
Should be posted somewhere? I forgot about that, and I have multiple JTCS games going all the time!
by Warhorse
Tue Sep 08, 2026 7:33 pm
Forum: John Tiller’s Campaign Series Support
Topic: No hex info?
Replies: 7
Views: 461

Re: No hex info?

And why did West Front and Rising Sun update, but East Front still shows 2.02?
by Warhorse
Mon Sep 07, 2026 10:56 pm
Forum: John Tiller’s Campaign Series Support
Topic: No hex info?
Replies: 7
Views: 461

No hex info?

I could swear before the 2.05 update when I highlighted a stack of units, they would all appear in the info boxes, now it is just one and have to cycle through?! Also, how the hell do I get terrain info, I select a unit, used to say what terrain were in wreck count, etc., now nothing at all?
by Warhorse
Mon Sep 07, 2026 12:57 am
Forum: John Tiller’s Campaign Series Support
Topic: Showing old update?
Replies: 3
Views: 176

Re: Showing old update?

Never mind, just checked showing 2.05, must've been a reboot needed.
by Warhorse
Mon Sep 07, 2026 12:54 am
Forum: John Tiller’s Campaign Series Support
Topic: Showing old update?
Replies: 3
Views: 176

Re: Showing old update?

Jason Petho wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2026 11:12 pm Do you have a mod enabled when you did the update?
No, backed them all out prior.
by Warhorse
Sun Sep 06, 2026 8:11 pm
Forum: John Tiller’s Campaign Series Support
Topic: Showing old update?
Replies: 3
Views: 176

Showing old update?

I finally updated to 2.05 and the game engine still shows 2.02 in the about screen? Everything appeared to be successful, confused?
by Warhorse
Tue Apr 29, 2025 11:30 am
Forum: Campaign Series: Middle East 1948-1985
Topic: John Pirman
Replies: 3
Views: 4441

John Pirman

Good morning all it is with a sad heart I announce the passing of a good friend and gamer we all knew. His wife just informed me this morning he succumed quickly due to complications with Liver and Kidney issues. RIP buddy.
by Warhorse
Sun Jul 28, 2024 12:00 pm
Forum: John Tiller’s Campaign Series Support
Topic: Ef, and WF org editors won't run.
Replies: 1
Views: 738

Re: Ef, and WF org editors won't run.


I was just using the east front one a couple weeks ago, haven't done anything with JTCS in some time. Now, when I try to open either ef, or WF. Org editors, and probably rising Sun as well, it gives the might take some time, like normal, then throws an error.

Editor error.jpg
Not at the computer ...
by Warhorse
Fri Jul 26, 2024 7:40 pm
Forum: John Tiller’s Campaign Series Support
Topic: Ef, and WF org editors won't run.
Replies: 1
Views: 738

Ef, and WF org editors won't run.

I was just using the east front one a couple weeks ago, haven't done anything with JTCS in some time. Now, when I try to open either ef, or WF. Org editors, and probably rising Sun as well, it gives the might take some time, like normal, then throws an error.

Editor error.jpg
Not at the computer ...
by Warhorse
Wed May 29, 2024 7:38 pm
Forum: Mods and Scenarios
Topic: Links to Korean War and K'talan Mod updates
Replies: 24
Views: 5971

Re: Links to Korean War and K'talan Mod updates


The Korean War mod is an excellent mod, and I really like it! Now I want to create some fictional campaigns using the editor and include Japan. However, in Rising Sun, Japan is by default part of the Axis powers. Could you tell me how can I add Japanese units from Rising Sun to the UN faction ...
by Warhorse
Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:25 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Steel Tigers Progress?
Replies: 202
Views: 34360

Re: Steel Tigers Progress?



I remember after we were done working on SPWAW late 90's, David Heath was still the owner, we started on an early version of Steel Tigers, I was doing data entry for the units, had an early version of the editor for a long time, so it's been awhile!!


I didn't know you were involved in SPWAW ...
by Warhorse
Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:46 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Steel Tigers Progress?
Replies: 202
Views: 34360

Re: Steel Tigers Progress?

Matt R wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:01 pm Wow Mike, talk about a blast from the past! Great to know you're still around, old friend!
Hey man, how's it going??!! Still around, just wrapped up in Squad Battles big time these last couple years, how about you?!
by Warhorse
Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:29 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Steel Tigers Progress?
Replies: 202
Views: 34360

Re: Steel Tigers Progress?

I remember after we were done working on SPWAW late 90's, David Heath was still the owner, we started on an early version of Steel Tigers, I was doing data entry for the units, had an early version of the editor for a long time, so it's been awhile!!
by Warhorse
Sun Jun 05, 2022 1:24 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Error messages in my turn PBEM
Replies: 3
Views: 713

Re: Error messages in my turn PBEM


Both of you please substitute the attached scenario Lua file.

$ unzip -l XP_671231_PBEM_Set_A01.zip
Archive: XP_671231_PBEM_Set_A01.zip
Length Date Time Name
--------- ---------- ----- ----
68813 06-04-2022 16:43 XP_671231_PBEM_Set_A01.lua
--------- -------
68813 1 file

With the attached file ...
by Warhorse
Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:46 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Error messages in my turn PBEM
Replies: 3
Views: 713

Error messages in my turn PBEM

Hi, I keep getting error messages upon taking vh's and upon opening scenario to play turn. Was fine before the update. We updated, then restarted the scenario again, now getting errors. Game files enclosed, thanks.
error.zip
(108.51 KiB) Downloaded 111 times
by Warhorse
Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:24 pm
Forum: Mods and Scenarios
Topic: World War One Mod
Replies: 53
Views: 8424

Re: World War One Mod

Olanpwesto wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:49 pm Love this game and so glad people are modding this and still playing . Thank you so much for this great mod and all the hard work. hands down the greatest board game style computer game ever made !!!
Agreed!!!
by Warhorse
Thu May 13, 2021 5:17 pm
Forum: Mods and Scenarios
Topic: K'talan Mod
Replies: 54
Views: 8445

RE: K'talan Mod

Thanks Jason, I edited to the new link in the original post!

Go to advanced search