Search found 8 matches

by Spartacus!
Tue Jun 06, 2000 7:05 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Mines
Replies: 11
Views: 410

<t>When setting up a deliberate minefield, I like to place 1 (10) mine in the first three or four hex-rows closest to the enemy then a row with 2 (20), the next row with 3 (30), and the final row with 4 (40, which I've found fairly impervious to armor). I've watched combined arms forces advance ...
by Spartacus!
Sat Jun 03, 2000 6:22 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: On busting bunkers and other things...
Replies: 31
Views: 834

<r> <QUOTE><s>[quote]</s>Originally posted by Dean Robb:<br/>
<B><s>[b]</s>While getting very frustrated playing Betio this evening, a few...issues...came up.<br/>
<e>[/b]</e></B><e>[/quote]</e></QUOTE>

I pretty much agree with all of your points, especially #3. Enemy units were disappearing until ...
by Spartacus!
Fri Jun 02, 2000 7:51 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: A few points/questions
Replies: 14
Views: 447

<t>[QUOTE]Originally posted by tow-2:<br/>
[I have a suggestion for #2 - with regards to the player's 88s (or anything else) firing at AI infantry instead of better, "priority" targets. What about a couple of toggles for units, something like: <br/>
1) don't fire at - a. infantry, or b. vehicles<br ...
by Spartacus!
Fri Jun 02, 2000 7:41 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: New American Unit
Replies: 20
Views: 621

You guys crack me up.


[This message has been edited by Spartacus! (edited 06-01-2000).]
by Spartacus!
Fri Jun 02, 2000 7:33 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: follow, and another question
Replies: 6
Views: 440

<r>[QUOTE]Originally posted by Nikademus:<br/>
<B><s>[B]</s><br/>
<br/>
[I had another minor suggestion however. I noticed that when a tank is disabled or abandoned that no 'dust' graphic appears around the hull to help give a visual que. A minor quibble i'll admit but i find myself repeatedly ...
by Spartacus!
Fri Jun 02, 2000 7:11 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Forward Observers
Replies: 8
Views: 366

<r> <QUOTE><s>[quote]</s>Originally posted by Wild Bill:<br/>
<br/>
[With the fog of war firmly in place in the game, you need those scouts...]<br/>
<br/>
Hello Wild Bill!<br/>
<br/>
Great job on SPWAW (as well as your past contibutions to the SP series)! Here's something for the wish list: The ...
by Spartacus!
Fri Jun 02, 2000 6:55 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Disappearing Hungarian destroyed vehicles
Replies: 7
Views: 409

<t>[QUOTE]Originally posted by Paul Vebber:<br/>
<br/>
[It is under repair I believe, but as all units are in the A0's ormation by default, there is really no reason to attach units to it directly that way.]<br/>
<br/>
Yeah, I just wanted to move a transport vehicle purchased further down the list ...
by Spartacus!
Wed May 31, 2000 7:11 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Disappearing Hungarian destroyed vehicles
Replies: 7
Views: 409

<r>Has anyone seen this yet? While creating a scenario in the editor (US vs Germany, 7/44, Summer-Large Map) when trying to assign a truck to a new HQ (the A0 HQ unit) the truck blew up right in the scenario editor! It happened twice before I gave up trying to reassign a vehicle. I also went back ...

Go to advanced search