Search found 3 matches

by Spearman
Wed Aug 23, 2000 10:23 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Whats all the yelling about?
Replies: 8
Views: 385

<t>I offer this explanation for the sound files - Saving Private Ryan.<br/>
<br/>
Of course I'm an old, tone deaf, former arty and infantry type guy - so these old ears ain't what they used to be.<br/>
<br/>
I too heard the German screams. I said to myself "I heard that before". Then came the ...
by Spearman
Mon Jun 26, 2000 6:08 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: SmackW32.dll error
Replies: 7
Views: 930

Thanks for the help. I did what you both suggested and all is fine with game.

I also, as many others, can't say enough to thank David and all the others that have worked so hard for so long. You guys are amazing!


by Spearman
Sun Jun 25, 2000 2:10 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: SmackW32.dll error
Replies: 7
Views: 930

SmackW32.dll error

<t>I must have done something wrong with the patch. I keep getting a SmackW32.dll error indicating that the file is not loading on start up. Anybody else with the same problem. I tried to load a separate game so that i would have a 1.0 and a 2.0 version on my machine, could that be the problem?<br ...

Go to advanced search