Search found 2 matches

by Codo
Thu Jun 29, 2000 6:57 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: SP WAW 2.1 Error
Replies: 5
Views: 162

<t>Yes, I installed into the same directory as the 1.0 install (Whatever the default was is where I installed it.) And yes, I did let the PC reboot.<br/>
<br/>
Oh, and I know 1.0 works fine on my PC. I uninstalled everything, and then installed just 1.0, and that works fine.<br/>
<br/>
Codo<br/>
<br ...
by Codo
Wed Jun 28, 2000 8:19 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: SP WAW 2.1 Error
Replies: 5
Views: 162

SP WAW 2.1 Error

<t>I installed SP WAW 1.0 on my system, and then insalled the 1.0 to 2.1 update. I rebooted. I then clicked on the icon on my desktop and selected play from the menu. I then got an error that said that SMACKW32.DLL couldn't be found (even though its installed in the SP WAW directory on my hard drive ...

Go to advanced search