Search found 3 matches

by fatcat
Tue Sep 05, 2000 3:00 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Game Crash! Plz Help!
Replies: 5
Views: 150

THANKS!! IT'S ALL~ RIGHT!

I'M THANKS MATRIXGAMES. NOW I PLAYING GAME WELL. THANKS.
by fatcat
Mon Sep 04, 2000 6:32 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Game Crash! Plz Help!
Replies: 5
Views: 150

Thanks for answer.

My System is Intel Pentium III - 450mhz,

And using 80mb ram, and 13gb hdd,

40x cd-rom, cd-rw and more. It's crashing at Playing Weapon sound, or anytime. Plz Answer. (My SPWAW Version is 2.3)
by fatcat
Mon Sep 04, 2000 12:44 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Game Crash! Plz Help!
Replies: 5
Views: 150

Game Crash! Plz Help!

Damn It...

When I playing the game, then the game crashing and exiting windows. Please Help me.

- FATCAT

------------------
Sieg oder sibirien!

Go to advanced search