Search found 3 matches

by lunatink
Thu Sep 28, 2000 9:13 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Editor
Replies: 6
Views: 211

Thanks for the Reply. One of the things I have always loved about the SP Saga is the Customization.
by lunatink
Thu Sep 28, 2000 4:44 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Editor
Replies: 6
Views: 211

<t>I'll try to explain a little better here are the steps I am Taking. I start World at war. I then click on Solitare Play. Then Editor. Then Load, then I choose any game lets say "The Raiders ride to work" for example. Then I click on Load. I then choose Deploy for Player One. Then I choose a unit ...
by lunatink
Thu Sep 28, 2000 12:29 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Editor
Replies: 6
Views: 211

Editor

<t>Please bear with me while I do my best to explain the problem. After all I am just a recruit. However I was a huge Steel Panthers 2 fan and I love World at War.<br/>
<br/>
When editing existing scenarios to include Units that I have modified myself. After I change the unit and go back to the map ...

Go to advanced search