Search found 2 matches

by jblair
Tue Oct 03, 2000 12:05 am
Forum: Pacific War: The Matrix Edition
Topic: Pearl Harbor Poll
Replies: 108
Views: 3465

In response to MikeKraemer's post on 9/29:
I have a PIII 600 also....

BTW, I started another game, same settings (Human US vs Jap AI w/Max help) and lost 1 BB in PH, plus a CA and a couple others (DD, MCS, TK, etc).
All of my BB's were damaged, however...
by jblair
Sat Sep 30, 2000 2:33 am
Forum: Pacific War: The Matrix Edition
Topic: Pearl Harbor Poll
Replies: 108
Views: 3465

Hi,
In the game I started (human US vs. Jap AI w/max advantage), I had NO battleships sunk at Pearl Harbor - plenty of hits, but I think I lost a cruiser or two and maybe a couple of non-combat ships (tankers, cargo, etc).
Hope the info helps.....

Go to advanced search