Search found 2 matches

by Tom
Tue Oct 10, 2000 11:38 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Download problems. Please help somebody.
Replies: 5
Views: 106

<t>Thanks for the replies guys.<br/>
<br/>
The offers for mailing the CD are appreciated but I'm based in the UK. I've heard that SP has ben given away as a CD with some magazines over here so I'm going to follow up that and see if I can obtain it that way.<br/>
<br/>
If not then I'll be back on the ...
by Tom
Mon Oct 09, 2000 1:42 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Download problems. Please help somebody.
Replies: 5
Views: 106

Download problems. Please help somebody.

<t>I'm having a real saga attempting to download SPWAW. I made a first attempt to download - however when it reached the end it froze on the 'building output file' message giving me a (not responding) message. After rebooting I found that it had loaded the setup program and various other bits, such ...

Go to advanced search