Search found 3 matches

by RangerKilo
Thu Oct 26, 2000 2:42 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Well so much for this game..this suks...
Replies: 17
Views: 379

<t>Ya know, as a long time reader of PCGamer, alot of their CD's don't work. grrr <br/>
<br/>
This game rocks tho, so get the Download for it off the net. It's what I had to do, with a dial-up modem connection, took me 2 days to get it, and another 2 days for the upgrades. Well worth the time tho ...
by RangerKilo
Sun Oct 15, 2000 4:04 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Sound, v3.-.v4
Replies: 1
Views: 47

aahh...Never Mind

I got it, uninstalled, reinstalled, no probs!

HOOHAA!

------------------
Ranger Kilo
USA Heavy Gunner
by RangerKilo
Sun Oct 15, 2000 12:04 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Sound, v3.-.v4
Replies: 1
Views: 47

Sound, v3.-.v4

Howdy Manly Men, well I found this jewel of a game on a PCGamer disc, which lead me to the updates. After installing the 139meg SPWaWv4 Upgrade, I lost my tank sounds. Why?
LOL

Comp stats: P3, 866mhz, 128ram, SBLive, WinME

Go to advanced search