Search found 6 matches

by Loki
Mon May 07, 2001 10:13 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Ok enough of the Cloak and Dagger...
Replies: 64
Views: 1847

I'm averaging 8.7 k/sec with DSL on the full download. 13 hours to go. What I wouldn't give for my usual 150 transfer rate. oh well.
by Loki
Wed Apr 25, 2001 12:33 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: We Have A Deal About Spwaw & Its Possible Future.
Replies: 75
Views: 2804

I'd buy a tee-shirt, coffee mug, shot glass's,Matrix made toothpaste, you name it I'll support it. :eek:
by Loki
Wed Apr 25, 2001 12:19 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: MOVING TANKS BACKWARD
Replies: 11
Views: 355

It is always nice to see idea's considered in future versions, also builds a good fan base. :)
by Loki
Wed Apr 25, 2001 12:16 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Steel Panthers World At War Manual for v5.0 Now Available for Download
Replies: 48
Views: 1233

Ok, I am old school when it comes to gaming, but will you guys ever sell a printed copy of the manual. They look better and are much easier to use in the heat of battle than a printed out version.
by Loki
Mon Apr 09, 2001 9:01 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Matrix - Our First - The Mega Campaign
Replies: 14
Views: 469

One question I do have is if there will be a manual. I still have my old Steel Panther manuals, but would still like one for WAW.

Printed docs just don't look or work as well IMO. Any plans to have manuals in this Mega Campaign or future ones?
by Loki
Mon Feb 05, 2001 2:42 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Steel Panthers: The Nam
Replies: 3
Views: 257

I was looking forward to the Nam, but hopefully the Modern will equal compared to WAW.

Go to advanced search