Search found 5 matches

by Jeff
Fri Jul 05, 2002 7:15 pm
Forum: SP:WaW Scenarios/Campaigns
Topic: quick and easy campaigns
Replies: 9
Views: 254

A band of brothers campian? Tell me more please!!
by Jeff
Tue May 21, 2002 1:19 am
Forum: SP:WaW Scenarios/Campaigns
Topic: quick and easy campaigns
Replies: 9
Views: 254

quick and easy campaigns

Are the any all the campaigns I can find that are not far to large and have to many groups for me to handle at this time. I am new to campaign playing but have about 10 scenarios practice and now want to start a quick, infantry based campaign but dont know where to look for them.
thank you
by Jeff
Fri May 04, 2001 9:05 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Can I get Campaigns?
Replies: 4
Views: 117

Can I get Campaigns?

where can I find new campaigns for SPWAW? And how many are avalabil?
by Jeff
Sat Mar 03, 2001 11:46 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: a dumb question
Replies: 2
Views: 184

thanks for the very fast answer to this simple question
by Jeff
Sat Mar 03, 2001 11:41 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: a dumb question
Replies: 2
Views: 184

a dumb question

<t>I know this is dumb but here goes. I can't seem to be able to stack groups of men or large guns onto the same hex. Because of this I am unable to load men into trucks and am unable to tow guns. What happens when I try to stack units, I left click on the hex containing other units and I am only ...

Go to advanced search