Search found 3 matches

by gregb7
Fri Jun 14, 2002 2:42 am
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: Watchtower install problem
Replies: 1
Views: 81

Watchtower install problem

<t>Even though i point the installer to <br/>
C:\SteelPanthersWorldatWar\MegaCam\Watchtower<br/>
<br/>
it seems to want to put the dang thing in<br/>
C:\SteelPanthersWorldatWar\MegaCam\Watchtower\MegaCam\Watchtower !!!!<br/>
<br/>
The game doesn't recognize that the campaign is installed. I've tried ...
by gregb7
Wed Nov 07, 2001 9:22 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Can't finish Desert Campaign?
Replies: 1
Views: 59

Can't finish Desert Campaign?

Ok, I'm about 6 battles into the Desert MC....
doing quite well but when I try to "continue"
to the next mission I CTD......every time.....

Is there or will there be a fix for this.
Very disappointing to have to shelve this....

Thanks for any help.
by gregb7
Fri Aug 03, 2001 9:36 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Campaign Watcher v0.409
Replies: 7
Views: 282

Well, call me an idiot, but I'd love the ability to print the data.

Go to advanced search