Search found 4 matches

by jg400
Tue Apr 03, 2001 12:52 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Number of units
Replies: 1
Views: 61

Number of units

<r>I have been playing a few games since I downloaded the game, my first impressions are that in default mode that there are just too many units and far too many tanks (on the computer side), battles end up looking like a supermarket car park! <br/>
<br/>
Having identified that you can reduce the ...
by jg400
Thu Mar 29, 2001 4:03 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Firefight
Replies: 1
Views: 144

Firefight

<r>There does not seem to be a great deal of discussion with regards to Firefight, is this because:<br/>
<br/>
A. The game is only just available?<br/>
B. The Game is no good?<br/>
C. The game is so good that you can,t tear yourselves away to post a message<br/>
<br/>
I have just downloaded the demo ...
by jg400
Sun Mar 25, 2001 6:08 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Just to Fast
Replies: 6
Views: 228

Thanks for the info, lots here to keep me busy, I am just printing off the manual now, by the way when I tried to download it I kept getting file not found, but then I found it in the file I ahd downloaded
by jg400
Sun Mar 25, 2001 2:05 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Just to Fast
Replies: 6
Views: 228

Just to Fast

<t>Hi Just downloaded SPWAW, great game and some interesting new features since I player SP1. One big comment though, It runs just to fast on my PIII 500, The enemy units buzz arounf like fly's and I cannot read any of the messages is there any way I can slow it down? <br/>
<br/>
Can I use Moslo and ...

Go to advanced search