Search found 5 matches

by UnrealAzn
Mon Apr 09, 2001 7:08 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Omaha map, messed up
Replies: 6
Views: 240

Nope... It dosen't happen on the other maps bill, only on this one...

I only got 6 squads wiped out on the beach out of perhaps about 50... really odd, dosent happen to me on other maps...

Is there a fix for this, like a update or patch? :(
by UnrealAzn
Sun Apr 08, 2001 5:19 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Matrix - Our First - The Mega Campaign
Replies: 14
Views: 467

What other mega campaigns does matrixgames plan or have in the works already?

Desert Fox looks excellent...
by UnrealAzn
Sun Apr 08, 2001 5:03 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Newbie questions
Replies: 3
Views: 50

<t>I had that problem, but it was solved yesterday when I read through the manual tutorial, and played the tutorial map...<br/>
<br/>
Just listen to the instructions, that tutorial map is a great fun newbie map...<br/>
Then you can move on to maps that requires the use of tactics... which I am ...
by UnrealAzn
Sun Apr 08, 2001 4:59 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Omaha map, messed up
Replies: 6
Views: 240

Omaha map, messed up

<r>When I downloaded SPWAW 4.5 from 3.0, I saw a map called Omaha, and I was always excited of playing the invasion of france off the beaches.<br/>
<br/>
So, I got off my boats towards the beach, realistic so far, ships were being damaged, some blown apart already.<br/>
<br/>
But the messed up part ...
by UnrealAzn
Sun Apr 08, 2001 4:49 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Enemy at the Gates
Replies: 19
Views: 1393

<t>Great Movie, but alot of unrealistic scenes<br/>
<br/>
There is no such thing as a perfect sniper, I mean a head shot at 200 yards while the enemy was jumping in the air. That might require a life time of practice.<br/>
<br/>
I do know quite a bit, about firearms...<br/>
<br/>
Saving Private Ryan ...

Go to advanced search