Search found 6 matches

by Narrowmaster
Sat May 19, 2001 4:19 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Special Forces question.....
Replies: 10
Views: 279

<r><QUOTE><s>[quote]</s> "That lesser suppression and the fact that paras are rated elite, seems to be the differences in the game. In reality paras were the only troops, other than some special forces, trained to jump out of airplanes. If you dropped untrained men out of airplanes, most would ...
by Narrowmaster
Sat May 05, 2001 7:22 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: go to sleep!!!
Replies: 4
Views: 132

Classic! I fell out of my chair laughing! (Mayby I was a little sleepy, but I won't admit to it...hehe) Also waiting for 5.0, but it'll happen eventually.
by Narrowmaster
Fri May 04, 2001 12:48 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Minimum range
Replies: 18
Views: 334

<t>As John wrote, mortars can have considerable recoil, but is directed down the length of the tube to the ball joint and attached baseplate. The tube doesn't "jump" or "rise" like a machine gun or cannon might when fired to any extent. A good solid grip and having the baseplate set in well is all ...
by Narrowmaster
Mon Apr 30, 2001 6:44 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Minimum range
Replies: 18
Views: 334

<t>Thanks for the warm welcome! To answer a few questions, I would say first off, yes I think minimum ranges should be implemented if they aren't already, or at least take into account a long delay (high angle=long time of flight) and an inherent inaccuracy associated with that kind of extreme ...
by Narrowmaster
Sun Apr 29, 2001 4:54 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Minimum range
Replies: 18
Views: 334

As was a certain MG. R. E. Urquhart with the 1st British Airborne Division if I'm not mistaken
by Narrowmaster
Sun Apr 29, 2001 9:28 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Minimum range
Replies: 18
Views: 334

<r>Hi guys,...been lurking in the forum for a bit and have been following your posts. I was an 11C (Mortarman) in both an Armor Battalion and with 4/325th out of the 82nd Airborne,...thought I'd throw my two cents in. First off, to elevate the mortar 90 degrees you would have to lift the bipod legs ...

Go to advanced search