Search found 2 matches

by Hasdrubal
Mon Jul 23, 2001 3:44 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Returning a favour
Replies: 8
Views: 293

<r>Hello Lars.<br/>
<br/>
I am Hasdrubal, and my email address is <EMAIL email="dpss@globalserve.net">dpss@globalserve.net</EMAIL>. I would be very happy to get a copy of the full game. I have been playing it since it first came out, and it is still one of my very favorites. Thank you for your ...
by Hasdrubal
Sun May 06, 2001 11:37 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Setting Points?
Replies: 7
Views: 96

<t>John G:<br/>
<br/>
"The ultimate game I would like to try is a blind umpired game where I would feed situation<br/>
updates to 2 players without them being allowed to see the action on the screen. Let them<br/>
command in a vacuum. If they got a report like: You are taking fire from the woods ...

Go to advanced search