Search found 3 matches

by sduke12
Sat Jul 21, 2001 8:03 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Holy Flamethrowers Batman!
Replies: 20
Views: 704

<t>Well my opinion is the infantry version is too devestating. My opponent in a game I'm in now bought both flame tanks and dismounted. The flame tanks are about right because they have to be close to work and I'm doing ok with them. I lost an entire squad that moved up one hex, in woods, and got ...
by sduke12
Sun Jul 01, 2001 6:55 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Is Combat Net down?
Replies: 1
Views: 148

Yes, it seems to have been down most of the day.
I'm on ICQ, # 122727080 if anyone would like to meet there and do some head to head.
by sduke12
Sun May 27, 2001 2:55 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Anyone up for head to head?
Replies: 1
Views: 38

Anyone up for head to head?

Anyone up for a head to head on the internet game of SPWAW? I'd love to try it. Drop me a line.

Go to advanced search