Search found 5 matches

by Crash_franco
Wed Jul 04, 2001 1:20 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Steel Panthers World At War v6.0
Replies: 50
Views: 1521

Ok kool.........

Great Sim again and thanx for finding the time to make it even better..........

:) :) :)
by Crash_franco
Wed Jul 04, 2001 1:07 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Steel Panthers World At War v6.0
Replies: 50
Views: 1521

<r>Ok I am impressed, as so many have noted in the strings: You guys are making a SUPER SIM even better.......<br/>
<br/>
Now one thing I have been wondering about....<br/>
With modern Artiliry it is standard to have camo-netting. As far as I know it was used in WWII as well. This is my question: Is ...
by Crash_franco
Tue Jul 03, 2001 1:45 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: give the man a medal..a BIG one.
Replies: 2
Views: 46

<t>My being a faily new hand at simulated warefare can just emagine the surprise of a human "general" when one of the most suppresed units on the field surpasses all expectations and wins himself a medal. Well this I say because from previous experiance and some gaming expeiance, a tank crew out of ...
by Crash_franco
Fri Jun 22, 2001 3:44 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Treches and SPWAW
Replies: 3
Views: 89

Thanx Guys

That answers my question.

PS: to whom it may concern.....:
THIS IS A ABSOLUTELY GREAT SIMULATION....
I cant wait for V5.02
by Crash_franco
Fri Jun 22, 2001 3:27 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Treches and SPWAW
Replies: 3
Views: 89

Treches and SPWAW

<t>Okay if this is going to be a pain just say so please....<br/>
I know units can become entrenched when left in the same spot for a while or by order in the deploy phase, but there does not seem to be a place where one can set up a trench system (like the at the start of the war when almost all ...

Go to advanced search