Search found 3 matches

by smudger
Thu Jul 05, 2001 4:02 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: How do I get started?
Replies: 8
Views: 167

<t>Thanks for the tactics brief Paul, thats the kind of stuff you can't read in the manual and can only get by talking to experienced gamers. After downloading ver 6, I played through Jungle Rats last night and got a Decisive Victory. My MG's certainly mowed down the Jap troops moving along the ...
by smudger
Tue Jul 03, 2001 10:37 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: How do I get started?
Replies: 8
Views: 167

<t>Thanks for the advice guys. I have started a couple of scenarios on the first page and was just struggling to get to grips with coordinating a lot of units on a large map. I wondered if the were any smaller scale scenarios out there that might break me in slowly.<br/>
<br/>
But what the hell, I ...
by smudger
Tue Jul 03, 2001 8:25 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: How do I get started?
Replies: 8
Views: 167

How do I get started?

<t>I have just finished downloading the game (ver5.3) and played through the tutorials. I'm very much a beginner when it comes to World War II wargaming and was wondering if someone could recommend some good scenarios to begin with or even a campaign with a suggested core force.<br/>
<br/>
Thanks in ...

Go to advanced search