Search found 3 matches

by JPD
Wed Jul 31, 2002 6:20 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: What about World War I???
Replies: 11
Views: 295

Playability vs Information

<t>Yes, I readily conceed that a game that is historically accurate would degenerate into the trench warfare on the Western Front, just as it did almost 90 years ago. However...the naval war was much more dicey. The "What Ifs" in this area are almost endless. What If Von Ingenohl had energetically ...
by JPD
Wed Jul 31, 2002 4:31 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: What about World War I???
Replies: 11
Views: 295

Well, I guess everyone can see by the lack of posts that WWI truely is forgotten. The last of only five posts was six days ago.
by JPD
Wed Jul 24, 2002 9:20 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: What about World War I???
Replies: 11
Views: 295

What about World War I

<r>There's a WWI surface warfare game being developed, the title is Raider Operations. It's been six months since they updated their web site, but I'm still hopeful. Their web address is <URL url="http://members.tripod.com/hsr_historicalgames."><s>[url]</s>http://members.tripod.com/hsr ...

Go to advanced search