Search found 4 matches

by ParaBellum
Tue Aug 07, 2001 7:15 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Aaaaaaargh!
Replies: 7
Views: 237

Thx to all the guys who emailed me and offered to help.
I would've never expected such a response!
by ParaBellum
Tue Aug 07, 2001 5:17 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Aaaaaaargh!
Replies: 7
Views: 237

Wow, thx mucius!
That was pretty fast.
Email is on its way...
:)
by ParaBellum
Tue Aug 07, 2001 4:52 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Aaaaaaargh!
Replies: 7
Views: 237

<r>Thx <B><s>[b]</s>Cromort<e>[/b]</e></B>.<br/>
Yeah, I already heard some stories about the great comunity you guys have here. <br/>
That's one of the reasons for my question.<br/>
<br/>
And, yes, I <B><s>[b]</s>do<e>[/b]</e></B> have Winzip (V 8.0)installed.<br/>
I had no problems with other ...
by ParaBellum
Tue Aug 07, 2001 4:17 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Aaaaaaargh!
Replies: 7
Views: 237

Aaaaaaargh!

<r>Hi folks.<br/>
I just downloaded SPWAW.<br/>
I got an 56k modem, so it took a loooong time... And then, when I tried to unzip the monster, I got the message:"invalid compressed data to inflate".<br/>
NOOOO!!! Not now! Please...<br/>
<br/>
<E>:mad:</E> <br/>
<br/>
400 MB with a 56k modem... <br ...

Go to advanced search