Search found 4 matches

by MNH1862
Sat Jun 29, 2002 2:24 am
Forum: Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific
Topic: I cannot stop playing this game.
Replies: 13
Views: 224

<t>Great Game Matrix!....I have been playing computer wargames since 1991.... I have not posted because I am enjoying this game so much....I have many games around my PC but this is the best....My wife hasn't got mad at me yet....hehehehehe....it's only a matter time... my cloaking device is working ...
by MNH1862
Sat Sep 01, 2001 5:34 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Victory in The Pacific "Three Sixty Software"
Replies: 1
Views: 80

Victory in The Pacific "Three Sixty Software"

<r>Hello Gents,<br/>
<br/>
I played a game called Victory in the Pacific by Three-Sixty Software in 1994. The Game had many teething problems. Has anybody in the past worked on the source code to upgrade the game. Our was the design so bad it could never be sorted out? I thought it had some ...
by MNH1862
Wed Aug 29, 2001 4:27 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Carriers at War 1 or 2
Replies: 9
Views: 293

Thanks for the info....I think I will wait for Uncommon Valor.....
by MNH1862
Mon Aug 27, 2001 9:38 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Carriers at War 1 or 2
Replies: 9
Views: 293

Carriers at War 1 or 2

Hello,

Could you gents provide me some feedback on Carriers at War 1 or 2 by SSG....How would you rate it?????

Go to advanced search