Search found 2 matches

by Jean-Guy
Tue Oct 16, 2001 3:18 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: SPWAW MEGA CAMPAIGN DESERT FOX BUG
Replies: 8
Views: 148

<t>Thank you John. <br/>
<br/>
I can't help but feel a little upset about this error however. <br/>
<br/>
I paid $25 for the disk and $25 for shipping to Japan. They should not sell the game with such a huge error. The mega campaigns are totally unplayable unless you finish all the movements before ...
by Jean-Guy
Mon Oct 15, 2001 4:27 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: SPWAW MEGA CAMPAIGN DESERT FOX BUG
Replies: 8
Views: 148

SPWAW MEGA CAMPAIGN DESERT FOX BUG

<t>Just installed 5.3 from CD I purchased "Desert Fox 5.0 and SPWAW 5.3.<br/>
<br/>
Here is the problem. I move some of my units. Exit the game. I return to the saved game and find that the moved units are free to move again. The turn didn't change. Is there a fix for this?<br/>
<br/>
I also ...

Go to advanced search