Search found 3 matches

by i2r06
Thu Oct 18, 2001 10:33 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: How do you load tanks into LCM's
Replies: 5
Views: 195

<t>Thanks guys. That did the trick. I think the mistake I was making was 1) clicking on the tank first and then trying to load into the LCM. 2) trying to load Halftrack and trucks when they were loaded with troops or towing something. By the way. I still think 2) should work. A truck loaded with ...
by i2r06
Thu Oct 18, 2001 10:29 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Upgrade to HQ
Replies: 6
Views: 204

I am new the the forum and game and certainly no expert. But I believe you can reassign units to different organizations. So if you create a new HQ and then assign units from another organization to the new HQ. Wouldn't that work? I've never tried it because it would probably be a lot of work.
by i2r06
Wed Oct 17, 2001 3:35 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: How do you load tanks into LCM's
Replies: 5
Views: 195

How do you load tanks into LCM's

<t>I am new to SPWAW and this forum. I am playing the "A Long Long Road to Victory" campaign. I got a draw on the first battle (wasn't aggressive enough). The second battle is a delay/ river crossing/ evacuate the bridgehead. The scenario provides you with LCM's. I can get infantry into them by ...

Go to advanced search