Search found 3 matches

by xury2000
Thu Nov 08, 2001 6:30 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Unit Experience/infantry Use
Replies: 2
Views: 148

Unit Experience/infantry Use

<t>Ok, in Campaigns, units gain experience. WHat is that experience dependant on? Does it matter how many kills it get or does it just matter if they are in combat? Also, if i have a well trained crew that loses 3 of it's 4 men, will thier exprience go down after they are fixed? <br/>
<br/>
How do ...
by xury2000
Wed Nov 07, 2001 5:39 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: problem buying aircrafts
Replies: 4
Views: 141

problem buying aircrafts

<t>I just played the game for 5 days so far and I'm confused about some aspects. I know some equipement are avaible only by dates, but some aspects still puzzle me.<br/>
<br/>
1) When i play a campaign, can i buy strike element aircrafts as my core force?<br/>
<br/>
2) I find that a lot of equipment ...
by xury2000
Tue Nov 06, 2001 3:27 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Problem buying Aircrafts
Replies: 3
Views: 104

Problem buying Aircrafts

<t>I just played the game for 5 days so far and I'm confused about some aspects. I know some equipement are avaible only by dates, but some aspects still puzzle me. <br/>
<br/>
1) When i play a campaign, can i buy strike element aircrafts as my core force? <br/>
<br/>
2) I find that a lot of ...

Go to advanced search