Search found 2 matches

by Sabathius42
Mon Dec 10, 2001 1:09 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Utah Massacre
Replies: 16
Views: 344

<t>I seem to have made a slight error in my original post. I played the Omaha Beach landing, not the Utah, although most of the issues should be similar.<br/>
<br/>
Anyway, I just fired back up at the start of the Omaha scenario and double checked, and the 14" naval gun shows up on the unit list ...
by Sabathius42
Sun Dec 09, 2001 3:29 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Utah Massacre
Replies: 16
Views: 344

Utah Massacre

<t>As a semi-newbie to playing SPWAW, I tend to only play the smaller, more manageable scenarios.<br/>
<br/>
The other day, however, I decided to fire up the Utah Beach scenario and have a go at storming the beaches. Things didn't go so well for me. So, I have come asking for some veteran advice.<br ...

Go to advanced search