Search found 4 matches

by nweaver
Sat Jul 13, 2002 9:36 pm
Forum: Starships Unlimited v3
Topic: Interface Suggestions (based on 1.2 patch)
Replies: 0
Views: 75

Interface Suggestions (based on 1.2 patch)

<r>I've been playing around with STDG for a while (I had set it down for a bit).<br/>
<br/>
A few interface suggestions:<br/>
<br/>
a) IF POSSIBLE, (probably a lot of work), a 1024x768 mode, where the galaxy view was never obsured by menues would be nice.<br/>
<br/>
b) Being able to say "Don't pause ...
by nweaver
Tue Jan 29, 2002 10:58 am
Forum: Starships Unlimited v3
Topic: Favorite weapon families?
Replies: 7
Views: 381

<t>My personal preference is for wave weapons: Both waves and beams require NO ammo, which allows my ships to stay out longer, especially during the initial exploration phases.<br/>
<br/>
Wave weapons don't have quite the crunch power (single shot damage) of beams, but the energy conversion is ...
by nweaver
Thu Jan 10, 2002 1:52 am
Forum: Starships Unlimited v3
Topic: Initial Impressions and Suggestions
Replies: 12
Views: 585

<r><QUOTE><s>[quote]</s><B><s>[b]</s>Move the mission selection box<e>[/b]</e></B><HR>[hr]</HR><e>[/quote]</e></QUOTE> <br/>
<br/>
Actually, I'd rather see the galaxy view just shifted over to the right hand side of the screen instead of the left, because it isn't just the mission selection menu ...
by nweaver
Tue Jan 08, 2002 9:10 am
Forum: Starships Unlimited v3
Topic: Initial Impressions and Suggestions
Replies: 12
Views: 585

Initial Impressions and Suggestions

<t>The graphics are considerably nicer, and some of the gameplay changes make sense (the limited build-amounts does restrict my strategy of 1 reserarch world and 1+ build/mining world, so I guess I need to be more flexible).<br/>
<br/>
A couple comments however: the pacing is MUCH slower, 5x speed ...

Go to advanced search