Search found 5 matches

by pirata432000
Wed Jan 30, 2002 8:47 am
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: Windows XP Problem
Replies: 11
Views: 235

SPWAW 7.0 is working correctly now. I removed the SB Live card and updated the video driver. I have had problems in the past with the SB Live card. Thanks to everyone for their help!
by pirata432000
Wed Jan 30, 2002 6:29 am
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: Windows XP Problem
Replies: 11
Views: 235

<t>System Spec's are as follows:<br/>
Gigabyte GA-7DXR+ Motherboard<br/>
Athlon 1800+ Processor<br/>
256MB Registered ECC RAM<br/>
Nvidia GeForce MX/MX400 32MB PCI Video Card<br/>
Nvidia 2.3.1.1 Drivers<br/>
Sound Blaster Live Value<br/>
Creative 3509.2.0.0 Drivers<br/>
IBM ATA-100 7200rpm 41GB ...
by pirata432000
Tue Jan 29, 2002 5:16 am
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: Windows XP Problem
Replies: 11
Views: 235

I have tried all the compatibility modes. I still get the same result.
by pirata432000
Mon Jan 28, 2002 9:05 pm
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: Windows XP Problem
Replies: 11
Views: 235

I tried the "Mech.exe" file. The screen goes dark and then after a few seconds returns to the main windows screen.
by pirata432000
Mon Jan 28, 2002 8:07 am
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: Windows XP Problem
Replies: 11
Views: 235

Windows XP Problem

<t>I had a 500Mhz system with Windows 98 and SPWAW Version 7.0 worked fine. I now have a Athlon 1800+ with Windows XP and now all I get is the introduction and the ending credits. The game never goes to the Main battle screen. What happened? I have tired the compatibility modes without success. I ...

Go to advanced search