Search found 2 matches

by Möbius
Sun Feb 10, 2002 8:07 am
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: Need SPWAW LAN Help!!!!
Replies: 20
Views: 526

<t>Gary your CPU's<br/>
are they both Intel or AMD?<br/>
<br/>
What are their Freq's?<br/>
<br/>
RAM? size?<br/>
<br/>
You said you installed Win98SE DId you install all the updates for them too?<br/>
<br/>
I am trying to recreate your problem but need some info to do it.<br/>
<br/>
What types of ...
by Möbius
Sun Feb 10, 2002 7:41 am
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: Windows XP Problem
Replies: 11
Views: 236

<t>I am running 1400 Athlon 266FSB and XP and SPwaw 7 works perfectly. Drivers for any hardware is important. I have as listed:<br/>
Athlon 1400<br/>
256 DDR PC2100<br/>
ASUS A7M266<br/>
SB Live<br/>
G Force2 Mx400 64MB AGP x4<br/>
Netgear FA310TX Ethernet<br/>
2 MatroX ATA 100 HD's (1 45GB, 1 60GB ...

Go to advanced search