Search found 2 matches

by santini88
Thu Jun 13, 2002 1:36 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: What are you reading?
Replies: 88
Views: 3002

I'm currently reading Landscape Turned Red by Stephen Sears, and re-reading Stalingrad by Anthony Beevor. I also just finished Ernie Pyle's War, as a biography it wasn't anything special but the author devoted a lot of time reprinting a lot of Pyle's columns.
by santini88
Wed Jun 12, 2002 9:50 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: What ever happened to Combat Support Companies?
Replies: 0
Views: 77

What ever happened to Combat Support Companies?

<t>This may not be the correct forum for this question, but I guess its a good starting point considering the wealth of knowledge available here<br/>
<br/>
I left the infantry in 1977, I was a member of the 1/15th Inf Combat Support Company. Composed of 4.2 Inch Mortars, Redeye Air Defense, Scouts ...

Go to advanced search