Search found 2 matches

by Commander Reno
Tue Feb 26, 2002 8:17 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Newbie saying Hi
Replies: 4
Views: 92

Yes it is Cape Girardeau,MO. So you are familar with this little part of the country? I am a long time resident, been here for 32 years.

Thanks for the tips. I will work with more scenarios before taking up the campaign again.
by Commander Reno
Tue Feb 26, 2002 4:43 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Newbie saying Hi
Replies: 4
Views: 92

Newbie saying Hi

<t>Hello all. I downloaded the game and patched up to 7.0 on saturday and that was it for my weekend heh. I have to say this is the greatest PC war game I have ever played. But I need some help.<br/>
<br/>
I played through the tutorials and have a basic grasp of the game commands. Then I started a ...

Go to advanced search