Search found 7 matches

by jonne0077
Thu May 30, 2002 1:14 am
Forum: SP:WaW Training Center
Topic: Ge HQ disperses ... should I be happy ?
Replies: 13
Views: 293

Re: Re: Ge HQ disperses ... should I be happy ?

<r><QUOTE><s>[QUOTE]</s><I><s>[i]</s>Originally posted by bigtroutz <e>[/i]</e></I><br/>
<B><s>[B]</s><br/>
<br/>
You should see the 'Force Morale Broken' one or two turns after after ALL Army Hdqtrs units are eliminated. AI generated Japanese armies often have SEVERAL hdqtrs. I dont recall seeing ...
by jonne0077
Tue May 28, 2002 11:48 pm
Forum: SP:WaW Training Center
Topic: Ge HQ disperses ... should I be happy ?
Replies: 13
Views: 293

Re: Re: Ge HQ disperses ... should I be happy ?

<r><QUOTE><s>[QUOTE]</s><I><s>[i]</s>Originally posted by bigtroutz <e>[/i]</e></I><br/>
<B><s>[B]</s><br/>
<br/>
You should see "XX Force Morale Broken" where XX = country<br/>
After morale has broken, units are easier to kill, dont rally as well, etc. since morale takes a HUGE hit. <e>[/B]</e></B ...
by jonne0077
Tue May 28, 2002 8:51 am
Forum: SP:WaW Training Center
Topic: Ge HQ disperses ... should I be happy ?
Replies: 13
Views: 293

Ge HQ disperses ... should I be happy ?

This is a real one-liner-question:

I've just driven my PBEM-opponent's panick-stricken HQ into the woods... what kind of an advantage does it give if any ? We're not playing with C&C on.
by jonne0077
Fri May 03, 2002 9:13 am
Forum: SP:WaW Training Center
Topic: Nwb asks: logging PBEM battles ? Koenigstiger availability ? Proper PF usage ?
Replies: 12
Views: 305

<r><QUOTE><s>[QUOTE]</s><I><s>[i]</s>Originally posted by Belisarius <e>[/i]</e></I><br/>
<B><s>[B]</s><br/>
<br/>
No, you're right about that one - it's the units chance of being in radio contact with a higher command. (Believe me, you will notice if you have poor Chance of Radio w/ your OB arty ...
by jonne0077
Sat Apr 27, 2002 10:02 am
Forum: SP:WaW Training Center
Topic: Nwb asks: logging PBEM battles ? Koenigstiger availability ? Proper PF usage ?
Replies: 12
Views: 305

<r><QUOTE><s>[QUOTE]</s><I><s>[i]</s>Originally posted by Goblin <e>[/i]</e></I><br/>
<B><s>[B]</s>... The game simulates the industrial capacity and quality thru pricing.... <br/>
<e>[/B]</e></B><e>[/QUOTE]</e></QUOTE>

Does this mean that, under different conditions, the price varies from what is ...
by jonne0077
Fri Apr 26, 2002 10:30 am
Forum: SP:WaW Training Center
Topic: Nwb asks: logging PBEM battles ? Koenigstiger availability ? Proper PF usage ?
Replies: 12
Views: 305

Nwb asks: logging PBEM battles ? Koenigstiger availability ? Proper PF usage ?

<r>First: introduction.<br/>
<br/>
25yr-old gamer from Finland who, despite being pacifist by nature, finds SPWAW:s calculatricingly enticing gameplay too immersive to resist. Current track record of SPWAW gaming covers skimming over tutorials + 1 TCP/IP game and 1 ongoing PBEM bash as Soviets ...
by jonne0077
Fri Mar 01, 2002 12:37 pm
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: PBEM taking wrong turns ?
Replies: 3
Views: 110

PBEM taking wrong turns ?

<t>Hello all<br/>
<br/>
We just started our 1st Play-by-Email game and ran into funnythings:<br/>
<br/>
1) "Player 1 OOB corrupt", ok, there was a post about it in this forum, just a matter of different settings<br/>
<br/>
2) I got the batch of files from my friend, he has completed his first turn ...

Go to advanced search