Search found 4 matches

by joegamer
Sat Mar 30, 2002 9:51 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: 7.1 is good but...
Replies: 22
Views: 471

newbie, newby, booby

<t>I fondly remember playing ver 2.2 years ago. Have designed and published a few WW2 miniatures rules. I still enjoy SPWAW its just that when I see a bn. of infantry firing HEAT rifle grenades against armor in 1941 it surprises me. I feel every incremental patch in SPWAW is a net improvement and am ...
by joegamer
Sat Mar 30, 2002 8:42 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: T-34/76: Question about its different models
Replies: 2
Views: 349

Somebody oughta do somethin'

<t>I think you have a point about the differences of the various T-34/76s as modelled in the game and as your research suggests. Can you suggest minor changes in the vehicles data backed by some referenced source for the rest of us to use (with the editor)? <br/>
It would appear as maybe the value ...
by joegamer
Sat Mar 30, 2002 8:22 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: 7.1 is good but...
Replies: 22
Views: 471

Hey tracer you're right. I toggled the move radius preference off and the clear dark hexes button is now behaving itself. Thanx.
by joegamer
Sat Mar 30, 2002 7:57 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: 7.1 is good but...
Replies: 22
Views: 471

7.1 is good but...

<t>The 7.1 patch is a little weak with a few irritations of its own. Why does the clear dark hexes button make all the hexes dark? Are the dates for the infantry AT weapons accurate? There were no Panzerfaust 60s in the Normandy campaign? In general I think they are more accurate but has their ...

Go to advanced search