Search found 2 matches

by PAN3
Sun Apr 14, 2002 8:58 am
Forum: SP:WaW Training Center
Topic: Friendly Fire from Air Support
Replies: 7
Views: 225

<t>Thanks for the tips. <br/>
<br/>
The units that were strafed were several hexes away from the intended targets and I thought that they would be safe -- I guess not. What struck me was that it happended every time that I called for air support. I can see occassionally, or even frequently in the ...
by PAN3
Sat Apr 13, 2002 8:37 am
Forum: SP:WaW Training Center
Topic: Friendly Fire from Air Support
Replies: 7
Views: 225

Friendly Fire from Air Support

<t>Played SP I way back, but just started playing SP:WAW within the last few weeks. I am currently playing the WWII long campaign as the US. The current scenario that I am in has me assaulting the Germans(Palermo, I think). As part of my support I selected some P-39 Aircobras and P-38's for air ...

Go to advanced search