Search found 32 matches

by Vitreum
Tue Jun 04, 2002 8:59 pm
Forum: SP:WaW Opponents Wanted
Topic: Winter Wonderland...Vitreum vs Orzel
Replies: 19
Views: 472

Ever the Cocky S.O.B.....

I cannot wait to see how this ends up.
Had more fun trash talkin so far than Finn Slaying...
by Vitreum
Tue Jun 04, 2002 6:49 pm
Forum: SP:WaW Opponents Wanted
Topic: Winter Wonderland...Vitreum vs Orzel
Replies: 19
Views: 472

Surrender papers would be a good bet.
Why prolong the inevitable?!?!?!?

The we can all laugh and drink vodka and go home!!
by Vitreum
Sun May 26, 2002 5:48 am
Forum: SP:WaW Opponents Wanted
Topic: Winter Wonderland...Vitreum vs Orzel
Replies: 19
Views: 472

<t>Oh the trash talk from these finnesse Finns....<br/>
I am letting those tanks and trucks burn to draw in your cold and chattering fellows. Figure they may look for some vodka amongst the wreckage to pass the time, since they do not seem like they want to advance upon Ivan. And when they toast ...
by Vitreum
Sun May 26, 2002 2:38 am
Forum: SP:WaW Opponents Wanted
Topic: Winter Wonderland...Vitreum vs Orzel
Replies: 19
Views: 472

<t>Oh the cockiness of these Finns.<br/>
Won't their skis make for some fine kindling.<br/>
<br/>
Just a little game of tag so far.<br/>
3 Finn squads are making their presence known on the top side of the map.<br/>
1 other is trying to invade Russia on his own and picking off helpless truck drivers ...
by Vitreum
Fri May 24, 2002 11:08 pm
Forum: SP:WaW Opponents Wanted
Topic: Mango Breeder vs. Vitreum
Replies: 44
Views: 1348

Why don't you send me whats left of game 1 and / or post the final scores??
by Vitreum
Fri May 24, 2002 8:38 pm
Forum: SP:WaW Opponents Wanted
Topic: Winter Wonderland...Vitreum vs Orzel
Replies: 19
Views: 472

<t>Ah yes you see me, I see you....<br/>
<br/>
That recon squad is gone...disbursed into the woods with your wolves.<br/>
Along with half an Ivan REAL squad who saw (too late ) one of YOUR REAL squads...DOH!<br/>
<br/>
Yea I finished the turn at 07:00 cdst. I do not want to screw anything up again ...
by Vitreum
Fri May 24, 2002 2:05 am
Forum: SP:WaW Opponents Wanted
Topic: Mango Breeder vs. Vitreum
Replies: 44
Views: 1348

<t>On Mango's turn, I lost 2 count em 2! IS-4 Heavies.<br/>
<br/>
One in Metropolis, and one way North.<br/>
<br/>
But I did kill one of his King Tigers in Metropolis, trying to sneak around a building.<br/>
<br/>
My turn:<br/>
1 dead Panther G way North, assault by squad.<br/>
<br/>
1 Dead King ...
by Vitreum
Thu May 23, 2002 9:12 am
Forum: SP:WaW Opponents Wanted
Topic: Mango Breeder vs. Vitreum
Replies: 44
Views: 1348

<t>After some how screwing up the save process, I had to re do my last turn.<br/>
Pretty much the same things happened, except for this time the King tiger lived.<br/>
<br/>
Mango Breeder took his turn and wiped out 1 of my IS-4 Heavy tanks.<br/>
Bummer.<br/>
<br/>
This turn I gained some ground ...
by Vitreum
Wed May 22, 2002 9:10 am
Forum: SP:WaW Opponents Wanted
Topic: Winter Wonderland...Vitreum vs Orzel
Replies: 19
Views: 472

Hmmmmm. Nice propaganda, sir....

Only bones in them thar woods right now are Finns!
and we ain't talkin salmons either....

Contact way up north...Recon vs Recon.
Finns got chopped up a bit, smoked a hex and ran.
Typical....

See ya tomorrow...
by Vitreum
Wed May 22, 2002 7:48 am
Forum: SP:WaW Opponents Wanted
Topic: Winter Wonderland...Vitreum vs Orzel
Replies: 19
Views: 472

<t>Nice little scenario.<br/>
Very cold. Very Dark. Very rough terrain.<br/>
Some might even call it IMMOBILIZING type terrain...<br/>
<br/>
3 sets of V hexes. North, Mid and South.<br/>
Both start lines precariously close to the V hexes. Lotta blood and valliant stands are gonna be the topic of the ...
by Vitreum
Wed May 22, 2002 7:17 am
Forum: SP:WaW Opponents Wanted
Topic: Mango Breeder vs. Vitreum
Replies: 44
Views: 1348

<t>Metropolis a burning mess.<br/>
More twisted metal around the buildings than In the buildings.<br/>
<br/>
Splash one king tiger.<br/>
Splash 1 T-34.<br/>
<br/>
Mid North. WOW!<br/>
2 Panther G burning wrecks, and 1 crew scrambling for cover. Only German units left is a routed squad and a routed ...
by Vitreum
Wed May 22, 2002 1:44 am
Forum: SP:WaW Opponents Wanted
Topic: Mango Breeder vs. Vitreum
Replies: 44
Views: 1348

I'm here and waiting....
by Vitreum
Tue May 21, 2002 11:11 pm
Forum: SP:WaW Opponents Wanted
Topic: Mango Breeder vs. Vitreum
Replies: 44
Views: 1348

<t>Well, after a brief lull in the action, we have more death to report.<br/>
<br/>
The battle of Metropolis rages on.<br/>
1) Dead T-34.<br/>
1) Dead Panther G<br/>
1) Dead Jegdtiger...(finally)<br/>
1) Dead / Dispersed GE Rifle squad.<br/>
2) Dead Russian FO's....Son of a....<br/>
King Tigers ...
by Vitreum
Tue May 21, 2002 6:14 pm
Forum: SP:WaW Opponents Wanted
Topic: Wow...is it me or.....
Replies: 10
Views: 321

<t>DerC:<br/>
<br/>
You write English better than most people I know speak it!!!<br/>
<br/>
I thought I was the only one with Generals' voices in my head.<br/>
<br/>
Its usually not a problem.<br/>
Sometimes I slip up though and walk into a room full of strangers and say:<br/>
<br/>
"Allow me to ...
by Vitreum
Tue May 21, 2002 6:56 am
Forum: SP:WaW Opponents Wanted
Topic: Wow...is it me or.....
Replies: 10
Views: 321

I must admit I was alittle apprehensive about you guys at first, but in just a week or so, you have ALL taught me more than the manual could.

Tanks.
by Vitreum
Mon May 20, 2002 7:29 am
Forum: SP:WaW Opponents Wanted
Topic: Two Front War Requested.
Replies: 6
Views: 260

Tomorrow night it is....
by Vitreum
Mon May 20, 2002 7:23 am
Forum: SP:WaW Opponents Wanted
Topic: Two Front War Requested.
Replies: 6
Views: 260

by Vitreum
Mon May 20, 2002 7:01 am
Forum: SP:WaW Opponents Wanted
Topic: Two Front War Requested.
Replies: 6
Views: 260

somebody send me something....

Got any "small" favorites?

Hellcat, aint it like 4 in the frickin mornin there???
I mean 04:00?
by Vitreum
Mon May 20, 2002 4:37 am
Forum: SP:WaW Opponents Wanted
Topic: Two Front War Requested.
Replies: 6
Views: 260

Two Front War Requested.

<r>Hey all.<br/>
Been having a blast with Mango Breeder.<br/>
Problem is Time difference.<br/>
I need someone else to kick me around from the states. So when I play, I can get a couple o turns in a evening.<br/>
Something smallish.<br/>
2500 - 4000 points will be cool.<br/>
10 - 15 turns<br/>
Set it ...
by Vitreum
Mon May 20, 2002 2:02 am
Forum: SP:WaW Opponents Wanted
Topic: Mango Breeder vs. Vitreum
Replies: 44
Views: 1348

<t>RE: Brits - No problem, take who you want.<br/>
<br/>
This turn Was weird. Could not knock out the Jegdtiger with my heavy tank, so I backed off.<br/>
Hope I can Reinforce Metropolis soon....<br/>
Took out the first Panther with a T-34...whew.<br/>
<br/>
Way up north, 2 German Halftracks burning ...

Go to advanced search