Search found 4 matches

by RichardJ
Thu Aug 08, 2002 10:34 pm
Forum: Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific
Topic: Patrol/Do not Retire Question
Replies: 5
Views: 192

<r>Hmmm,<br/>
<br/>
That puts a cramp in things ... The main reason I would like them "at sea" is so they build experience by patrolling. Can't see how you get experience docked waiting for the subs to appear.<br/>
<br/>
Unless, of course, it elbow bending experience hoisting a few cold ones <E ...
by RichardJ
Thu Aug 08, 2002 4:52 pm
Forum: Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific
Topic: Patrol/Do not Retire Question
Replies: 5
Views: 192

Patrol/Do not Retire Question

<t>I have created several PC/SC TF's and set there orders to Patrol/Do Not Retire and to React to Enemy. I undock them so they are at sea in the base hex (Rabaul, Brisbane, doesn't matter what side I play).<br/>
<br/>
The problem is after I "run" that day's turn I go back to the various TF's and ...
by RichardJ
Fri Jul 19, 2002 5:35 am
Forum: Opponents wanted
Topic: Want to Play?
Replies: 1
Views: 90

Want to Play?

<t>I am looking for 4 opponents (2 American and 2 Japanese) to play Scenario #!7 ... one day turns ... if interested please let me know.<br/>
<br/>
I am only looking for players that want to go the long haul. I have started 4 games PBEM and my opponents have disappeared after a short time. I can ...
by RichardJ
Sun Jun 16, 2002 12:53 pm
Forum: Opponents wanted
Topic: Looking for game
Replies: 3
Views: 198

Looking for game

I am looking for a couple of games ... #17 as Japanese or US.

I can play at least a turn a day on average.

Thanks

Go to advanced search