Search found 5 matches

by Robert Roberson
Thu Jul 25, 2002 1:54 am
Forum: Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific
Topic: The Big Campaign Game
Replies: 10
Views: 273

Re: Corsairs and AI games

<r><QUOTE><s>[QUOTE]</s><I><s>[i]</s>Originally posted by wpurdom <e>[/i]</e></I><br/>
<B><s>[B]</s><br/>
We ocassionally get postings looking down on those who play the game AI. I fully understand that AI is a poor substitute for human opposition but I wonder how two people with lives - (both ...
by Robert Roberson
Tue Jul 23, 2002 11:03 pm
Forum: Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific
Topic: the solomons triangle
Replies: 3
Views: 135

the solomons triangle

<t>I am involved in one heck of an entertaining PBEM with Crocky. In it though I noticed something strange with some of my aircraft. I set up an airbase at Lunga, once the airfield reach sufficent size I moved in several squadrons of single engine aircraft. The base is well supplied and has plenty ...
by Robert Roberson
Tue Jul 23, 2002 10:50 pm
Forum: Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific
Topic: Help : UV Strategy Guide / FAQ
Replies: 13
Views: 395

House rules

<t>I think various people should send you their various house rules when playing the AI or in PBEMS.<br/>
<br/>
A couple of mine...<br/>
<br/>
NO mines warfare versus the AI. I have never seen it use it yet (in either of my AI games) and despite the new mine rules I can really unbalance the game ...
by Robert Roberson
Tue Jul 23, 2002 10:35 pm
Forum: Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific
Topic: You can't please everyone
Replies: 38
Views: 1378

<r><QUOTE><s>[QUOTE]</s><I><s>[i]</s>Originally posted by 1089 <e>[/i]</e></I><br/>
<B><s>[B]</s>Having been on this forum just a little over a year, I must admit I was confused with how the color of the forum didn't match the store. For over a year my brow has been furrowed, as I wondered, "How can ...
by Robert Roberson
Fri Jul 19, 2002 12:58 am
Forum: Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific
Topic: POLL: How many losses have you taken?
Replies: 38
Views: 1192

Re: Re: Re: POLL: How many losses have you taken?

<t>I also pretty much ignore the points...I think of it similiar to how I use to play EU2. <br/>
<br/>
Did I accomplish my goals, hold the territory, deny the enemy?<br/>
<br/>
If so, then I won. Even if I paid a heavy price at the end of the day in terms of units. <br/>
<br/>
I recently finished a ...

Go to advanced search