Search found 4 matches

by ganthony91
Sat Jan 25, 2003 5:25 am
Forum: Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific
Topic: A Question For You Experts Out There
Replies: 25
Views: 462

<t>Kid is 100% on target with the issue of night strafing. While night raids seemed to be generally effective as a nuisance tactic the damage inficted on him was bloody outrageous. It is an issue that needs to have a high priority to fix in upcoming versions. It has the ability to throw a balanced ...
by ganthony91
Sat Jan 25, 2003 2:34 am
Forum: The War Room
Topic: Sub Vulching!
Replies: 35
Views: 949

<t>I have had opponents place massed subs at some of my more significant ports, which can be effective if agressive counter measures are not employed. If I have carriers nearby in port and do not expect to use them in the short term, I fly the Torpedo planes and dive bombers to the infested port (if ...
by ganthony91
Fri Jan 24, 2003 10:04 pm
Forum: Opponents wanted
Topic: Room for one more...
Replies: 6
Views: 169

I will take my northern neighbor to his demise. Terms sound good. Feel free to send a turn if the offer is still open.

dascateer@aol.com
by ganthony91
Wed Sep 11, 2002 9:08 am
Forum: Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific
Topic: Surface Combat TF's hunting CV's
Replies: 4
Views: 123

Surface Combat TF's hunting CV's

<t>I have engaged and crippled several enemy CV's. I have a Surface Combat Task Force in the immediate vicinity I am racing over to try to locate, close with and destroy the mangled carriers before they limp into port. What is the best way to go about doing this? I have land based search aircraft ...

Go to advanced search