Search found 3 matches

by Tulagi
Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:09 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Serial No. for War in the Pacific
Replies: 6
Views: 144

RE: Serial No. for War in the Pacific

<r>
<QUOTE><s>[quote]</s>ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins<br/>
<br/>
If <URL url="http://www.findmyorder.com">www.findmyorder.com</URL> can't help you, please e-mail us at <EMAIL email="support@matrixgames.com">support@matrixgames.com</EMAIL> with as much information as you have and we'll try to help.<br ...
by Tulagi
Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:57 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Serial No. for War in the Pacific
Replies: 6
Views: 144

RE: Serial No. for War in the Pacific

Hello,
I´ve got the same problem, as my computer on which I had stored the serial number and the program crashed fatally.
I didn´t register, so I can´t goet the number at the member´s area.

Can anyone help me?[:(]
by Tulagi
Mon Oct 21, 2002 2:06 am
Forum: Opponents wanted
Topic: rookie seeks anyone
Replies: 3
Views: 82

Mail problem

<r>Hello,<br/>
<br/>
I would like to play Japan in Scen. #17. Alas, my mail was sent back. <E>:(</E> <br/>
<br/>
If you would like to play, perhaps you could send me a message: <EMAIL email="dollmannm@compuserve.de"><s>[EMAIL=dollmannm@compuserve.de]</s>dollmannm@compuserve.de<e>[/EMAIL]</e></EMAIL ...

Go to advanced search